Anaxi Corporation, and its parents and affiliates (collectively “Anaxi”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), are committed to keeping any and all personal information collected from individuals that visit our website and who use our products, software applications and services (collectively, “Services”) confidential, secure and private.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Please note that we actually receive usage information mostly from third-party services and from our business and channel partners. Such partners include Apple Inc., Google Analytics. Below is the usage information collected:
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our website or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the internet protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the website or Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Device information. Anaxi collects information about devices accessing the Services such as type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings. (e.g., screen size, name of cellular network, and mobile device manufacturer
- Location information. We receive information from you and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. Anaxi may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
We collect and use the following information from Customers to provide, improve and protect our Services:
We may collect certain information that Customers specifically and intentionally provide to us. For example, when you retain our Services and setup an account with us, place an order with us, subscribe to our blog, or request to be notified of tool integration updates, we may collect personal information about you such as the name of your business entity, a contact email address and phone number, and physical address. Other unique information that we may collect includes product and service preferences, and contact preferences. To the extent that an individual, and not a business entity, is a Customer, we may collect all of the above information about the individual Customers, as well as your employment background. To the extent that the Customer is a business entity, the data above may be provided to Anaxi by a designated entity within your company (such as a member of your Purchasing/IT/Facility Management department).
For the avoidance of doubt, all information collected from a Customer hereunder, including but not limited to Customer Content, shall be known as “Customer Information.”
Personal information of children
WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT KNOWINGLY ALLOW ANYONE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE TO PROVIDE US ANY PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION. USERS OF THE SERVICES WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER THEIR PRODUCTS AND USER ACCOUNTS, AND MUST ENSURE THAT NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 USE OUR SERVICES IN ANY MANNER WHICH WOULD PROVIDE US OR ANY THIRD PARTY WITH ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF A CHILD. IF WE LEARN THAT WE HAVE COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM A CHILD UNDER AGE 13, WE WILL DELETE THAT INFORMATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT WE MIGHT HAVE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT A CHILD UNDER AGE 13, PLEASE CONTACT US USING THE CONTACT INFORMATION PROVIDED BELOW.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your information to:
- Enhance or improve Customer experience, our website, or our Service.
- Process transactions.
- Send e-mails about our website or respond to inquiries.
- Send e-mails and updates about Anaxi, including our e-mail newsletter.
- Send third party offers.
- Deliver our Service to you, such as by tracking customer service, contact, historical, and locational data relating to you.
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our website or Service.
THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Anaxi uses reasonable security controls to protect your data and information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. The personal information you provide us is stored on computer systems located in controlled facilities which have limited access, and only carefully selected, authorized personnel have access to unencrypted user information. When collecting or transferring sensitive information we use a variety of additional security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When we transmit sensitive information over the Internet, we protect it through the use of advanced encryption techniques, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, and firewall. Despite these precautions, no security safeguards guarantee 100% security all of the time, and no guarantees are made with respect to the same.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We retain your personal information in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. The length of time we keep your information depends upon a number of factors, including the type of information. In general, we retain personal information for as long as we have an ongoing business need to retain it. Following that period, we will delete it.
USERS FROM THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable European Union laws. The legal bases depend on how you use the website or the Services:
- We need to collect and use the information for you to use the website;
- Our collection satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us informed consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we are using your information because we or a third party (e.g. your employer) have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use though, in some cases, this may mean no longer using the website.
HOW TO ACCESS OR CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION
The General Data Protection Directive (GDPR) provides individuals in the EEA certain rights with respect to their information. These include the right to request a copy of your information, to object to our use of your information (including for marketing purposes), to request the deletion or restriction of your information, or to request your information in a structured, electronic format. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at the address in the Contact Section below.
The GDPR provides that we may limit or deny your requests in certain cases. For example, if fulfilling your request would reveal information about another person, or if you ask to delete information which we have compelling legitimate interests to keep, including as required by law. You may have the right to complain to a data protection authority in the country where you live, where you work or where you feel your rights were infringed if you have concerns about your rights.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS (FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY)
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires select businesses to disclose policies relating to the sharing of certain categories of customers’ personal information with third parties. These businesses are required to accept requests for disclosures of these policies from customers but are only required to honor one request per calendar year. Businesses have thirty (30) days to respond to each inquiry to the designated address. Each inquiring customer will receive an explanation of the categories of customer information shared and the names and addresses of any third-party businesses. In limited circumstances, customers’ failure to submit requests in the manner specified will not require a response from the business.
If you are a California resident, you may request such information from us by sending a letter to the address listed below. In your letter, please provide your name, address and email address, as well as a request that we provide such information to you, by using the following or similar language, “I request that Anaxi provide its third-party information sharing disclosures required by section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code.”
12 Melvin Henry Court
Redwood City, California, 94061
ENFORCEMENT AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If you have any questions, complaints or disputes regarding the manner in which we use or protect your information, please contact us using the contact information provided below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints and disputes in a reasonable time and in a manner that complies with the principles described in this Policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY